Thursday 27 February 2014

Spa Paradisa Lip Butters: Juicy Passionfruit & Sweet Coconut & Smith's Strawberry Lip Balm

My lips have always been a nightmare with such sensitive and dry peeling lips I always keep either a Lip Butter or Lip Balm constantly by my side. There is a variety of Lip butters & Lip Balms at hand to choose from and recently I just discover some new Lip Butters by Spa Paradisa.

They come in a lovely cute round tins, featuring exotic Polynesian-style pictures with nice bright colors and the other thing that will instantly perk you up is the fragrance. They comes in 2 gorgeous fruity flavours Juicy Passionfruit and Sweet Coconut. Pick them up in our Singapore local drugstore 'Watson'  for just SGD $2.50 each.

These are made with shea butter and contains vitamin E. What they don't contain is artificial colours and Parabens. It didn't feel sticky and keeps my lips moisturized during the day.



After a long day and a relaxing shower I brought out an oldie but a goodie right before bedtime I will slap on the Smith's Strawberry Lip Balm (SGD $16 from Sephora)  on my lips overnight. This beautifully gold package and aromatic lip balm with natural Beewax and a secret blend of strawberry flavours. This product is formulated to aid in protecting and moisturizing the lips, cuticles, and elbows. A rich intense treatment leaving my lips very moisturized and smooth without feeling greasy or sticky. I have already got another tin for backup. It is really that good.


Have a nice day! Tata ~

No comments:

Post a Comment