Monday 10 February 2014

YSL Gloss Volupte Lipgloss: Fuchsia Vermeil (#4)

YSL has launch their new released gloss formula Gloss Volupte in Singapore and I have always been captivated by their packaging since I have always been a big fan of beautifully package product. The gloss is lightweight, comfortable to wear and most importantly not sticky. There are 3 available finishes: Golden(warm glimmer of gold flecks), Iridescent(pearlescent flecks) and Pure(no shimmer).
With a unique applicator it really glides and smooths over the lips easily. They have a sweet mango scent and hydrating. I have always love glosses with shimmers.
Fuchsia Vermeil (#4) finish: Golden (SGD $45) is a light fuchsia with pink and gold shimmers with a slight raspberry undertone. It has a semi-opaque,even coverage. Please excuse my dry chapped lips(eww.) which has always been very sensitive.


I love this new line of glosses and I might run out and get a few more. Did you purchase anything from this line or do you have anything in mind?

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11746763/?claim=hk4bbx4ne77">Follow my blog  withBloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment