Saturday 22 February 2014

Natures Organics: Fruits - Apple Fresh Balancing Conditioner


I discovered this really affordable hair conditioner in our local Singapore supermarket NTUC at Boon Lay Shopping Centre. I am pretty bummed that I can't find it at other local Singapore NTUC supermarket and I wonder why? Anyway lets stop grumbling and get started to a short intro about Natures Organics.

Natures Organics is 100% Australian made and owned and they have 10 other Brands under their company. Fruits is just one of them. They are Cruelty Free and have Eco-Sensitive Formulations with their products.

Nature Organics: Fruits Apple Fresh Balancing Conditioner (SGD $2.15) is enriched with proteins (wheat proteins and lecithin) to revitalize, add health and shine to normal hair and is ideal for frequent use that leaves your hair with a refreshing apple fragrance. Their formulas are combines with today's technology with plant-derived ingredients. It is not a thick conditioner and it is pretty light weight which did not weight down my fine hair and it is great that it detangles them too. That makes it easier to brush out my hair afterwards. The scent is quite strong but very refreshing.

Overall it is a great, extremely cheap and affordable product but the CONS is that is only available in one place. I will definitely repurchase (already my 3rd bottle) and try out more of their other products soon.

Do you have any other affordable and great conditioner to share with us? Please do leave a comment below to let us know.






    No comments:

    Post a Comment