Friday 14 February 2014

Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream: I Want Candy


I have been very curious about Too Faced La Creme lipsticks, I'm a fan of cream lipsticks but I find that most creams not moisturizing enough. Oh Gosh! I guess I finally found one that is really moisturizing. The La Creme formula is creamy. It felt like a balm with good colour payoff and a glossy finish. There is a light scent but not over powering.


These lippies comes in a weighty slim gold tube, and have a classy, elegant look.

Too Faced La Creme: I Want Candy (SGD $32) is described as raspberry rose and pigmentation is excellent with just a single swipe. It feels incredibly light weight simply glides on like butter onto the lips, maybe is because the formula includes peptides for smoothing and conditioning for the lips. It tends to last 2-3 hours on me which is normal, as most creamy lipsticks don't last too long due to the slip. 




Too Faced did a great job with their La Creme lipsticks, Highly recommend checking these out and I'm sure you 'll love them.

Definitely would picking up more of them. What colours do you think I should get? Lollipop?One of the new colours that is launch in the USA Spring 2014. Got to get them online if Sephora Singapore is not bringing in the new colours.

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear, such a nice blog you have here and great post, I hope we can follow each other and if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN please let me know so I can follow you back as soon as possible. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ...okay sure :) already am following your blog

      Delete