Monday 10 February 2014

YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Lipsticks: Fuchsia In Rage (#19) Versus YSL Rouge Volupte Lipsticks: Fuchsia Tourbillon (#31)


Left: Rouge Volupte Shine: Fuchsia In Rage (#19) Right: Rouge Volupte: Fuchsia Tourbillon (#31)

I just love my YSLs, I simply love their packaging especially it looks extremely classy, elegant and luxe. I always feel very special when using them. 
Rouge Volupte Shine: Fuchsia In Rage (#19) (SGD $48) is a fuchsia with a purple undertone and with a glossy shine. It had a semi-opaque coverage where the natural lip color came through slightly. If you always wanted to try a purple you can definitely try this tone down shade. It glides on smoothly and feel extremely comfortable like a lip balm. 
Rouge Volupte : Fuchsia Tourbillon (#31) (SGD $48) is more of a bright pinky coral on me. It is pigmented and fully opaque color with a creamy finish on the lips. The formula is very creamy with a high degree of slip and its slightly thicker then the average lipstick.

Left: Rouge Volupte Shine: Fuchsia In Rage (#19) Right: Rouge Volupte: Fuchsia Tourbillon (#31)

 Rouge Volupte Shine: Fuchsia In Rage (#19)
Rouge Volupte: Fuchsia Tourbillon (#31)
-Please excuse my dry lips-

The wear of both formula is around 2 to 3 hours on me, I have extremely sensitive lips always prone to chapping and flaking with most of the brands even after putting on lip balm.

Do you have anything in mind or which to get yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment