Sunday 23 February 2014

Smashbox Always Sharp Waterproof Kohl Liner: Bare


If I am not wrong there are only a few brands that brings in nude liner to Singapore. What I have seen is glitter, shimmery or white liner for our waterline which seems to be the trend here. Don't get me wrong I do respect what others liked but it is just a NO NO for me.

It looks totally wrong and unnatural with a stark white or a shimmery liner on the waterline with yellow or darker skin-tone and it doesn't seems to brighten the eye area or create a more awake look at all.

I search high and low in Sephora just to find out that there are only 3 brands that carry nude liners. Hopefully I remember correctly but am pretty sure there is not many brands that carries it. That is why I am so envious of the people living in USA where there is so much choices, besides that it is also cheap to buy makeup or beauty products.

*SIGH*I will just stop complaining and tell you what I think of Smashbox: Always Sharp Waterproof Kohl Liner (Bare) (SGD $?? update later) is a waterproof and always sharp every time I take the cap off, just twist the cap a few times. That makes it very convenient and easier to not waste any product and get a precise line. But I wouldn't say that it is waterproof as my eyes always tear up easily. But it does last a lot longer then the Sephora Brand nude long lasting kohl pencil. Would still need to touch up once every 3- 4 hours. It is creamy and glides on easily without tugging, as for the color it looks exactly like a concealer.

I think I might try the Tarte's nude liner next and will surely tell u gals  how it goes!
So long and farewell for now!!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment