Monday 17 February 2014

YSL Multi-Action Concealer


I have been constantly trying new concealers since I learn about them when I started putting on makeup. I have natural dark eye circles that are inherited from my family.
I came across this YSL Multi-Action Concealer while trying some other new lipsticks in their counter. So naturally I took this opportunity to try something new. Always wanted to try a high-end concealer stick so here is my chance. Needless to say, YSL products are always  beautifully package.


YSL Multi-Action Concealer: Ivory Beige (#1) (SGD $50) consistency is very creamy, smooth and easy to blend. Has a high coverage due to its high pigmentation. Only had 4 colors to choose from, I settled for the lightest with a peachy tone. Their Nude Beige (#2) was a bit too dark for me. The range of colors is not very impressive and I wish that they have a bit more colors to choose from.

I used this more to highlight, I'm really fond that it's creamy,opaque yet it doesn't settle into any fine lines but needs to set with a powder. It last fairly well through out the day and is great that I can just chuck it in my makeup bag to carry it on the go for touch ups because it is so compact. Not the best value for money as it only contains 2grams. Only check this out if you are looking for convenience or your budget allows it. For the price I would't recommend it, when there are a lot of great concealers out there in the market now that is much more pocket friendly.

Have a great day ladies! See you next time for my next post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment