Wednesday 26 February 2014

Bifesta Cleansing Lotion (Micellar Water)



Micellar Water has been around for ages (seen them before about 10 years back), just that it is not that well known at that time. Ever since Bioderma appeared in U Tube and the beauty blogging world it is been one of a very hype up product.

Before Bioderma appear in Singapore I have been using my trust-worthy Bifesta Cleansing Lotion to remove my makeup and always come back to it after testing and trying out so many other cleansing/removers products!

The packaging is very simple and comes with a pump which is very convenient.There are a few other different types for different skin types, the one I have been using is for oily skin to control oil.

Bifesta Cleansing Lotion: (Sebum) (SGD $16.90 for 300ml) is a water-based, Non-rnse makeup remover which contains Green Tea Extract for pore tightening and retains more moisture then normal Hyaluronic acid. With new plus-ion hyaluronic acid (main component) help retain more moisture on the skin even after rinsing off with water. It does not dry out my skin or makes my skin feels tight and still removes even my water-proof eye makeup without stinging or irritate my eyes.

I am not a believer of makeup wipes, the best way to protect your skin is still use a good makeup remover, follow by cleanser then tone & moisturizes. I always believe "one cannot be lazy if you want to be beautiful because there aren't any ugly women but only lazy women!"


Overall it is a great product and a must try which I'll give it a 5 star. In singapore it is easily found in Watson(drugstore), Guardian(drugstore) or selected supermarkets, for International ladies sorry I am not sure where you can find them in your country.

What other makeup removers do you like? Please do leave a comment.
Have a great day! XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment