Monday 24 February 2014

Michael Todd True Organics: Intensive Organic Cream Eye Treatment with Haloxyl + Eyeliss



I love Michael Todd's products especially when they are

  • Made in USA
  • Made with organic ingredients
  • No added water
  • No parabens, triclosan, phthalates or sulfates
  • No mineral oil, artificial or synthetic fragrance
  • No animal testing (products are tested on their chairman)
Michael Todd True Organics: Intensive Organic Cream Eye Treatment with Haloxyl & Eyeliss (USD $38) is 90% organic advanced eye treatment with Haloxyl and Eyeliss developed in Europe to reduce eye-bags and dark circles. Together they work with other ingredients to fight signs of premature eye aging, supports elastin and collagen production to help the skin in the eye area "bounce back" instead of sagging and wrinkling.

I am not exactly impress with this eye cream at all, I have love quite a few of their products and have been using it for quite a while now. But sadly I really do not like this eye cream at all. It does nothing at all, the consistency is a bit watery and feels oily under my eye. I can feel the oiliness the next morning, it just seems to sit on top of my under eyes and never really adsorbs into the skin at all. The applicator seems to just "shoots" out all over the place even if I try to pump it out lightly.


Overall it is a NO NO for me and I would not ever repurchase it. I have an oily combination skin with dry under eyes area but is just leaves my under eyes oily and doesn't moisturize at all.
Have you tried this eye cream? What do you think of it? Or do you have any recommendations? Do leave a comment below and share your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment