Friday 21 February 2014

Victoria's Secret Bombshell Perfume



Victoria's Secret has been in Singapore for quite sometime now and its my first time getting their perfume. Bombshell is what my hubby got me for a Valentine's day gift, since I have been eyeing on it for quite a few months. Firstly I am not a fan of scents that are too sickly sweet or has too much vanilla in it and I do prefer a stronger musky/woody scent, so this is great for me.


Victoria's Secret: Bombshell (SGD $110 for 100ml/3.4 fl oz) is describe as a sexy fruity floral type of fragrance.

  • Top Notes: Tangelo, Pineapple, Strawberry, Purple Passion Fruit
  • Middle Notes: Jasmine, Red Berries, Muguet, Shangri-la Peony, Vanilla Orchid
  • Dry-down Notes: Musk, Blonde Woods, Oakmoss

    The fragrance stays and last well on me for an 8 hour wear which is pretty good, now a days most fragrances will disappear immediately soon after I step out of the door. The packaging is sweet, girly and a bit chic which would appeal to a lot of females out there.
There are still a lot of different fragrances to choose from at Victoria's Secret if you are not keen Bombshell so don't worry and I am pretty sure to will like at least one from them. (P.S. Already got another 2bottles of their travel friendly 30ml/1 fl oz of Eau De Toilette fragrances and I can't wait to share with you gals out there what I got!)
    Which is your favorite fragrances/products from Victoria's Secret?
    Till then,
    Have a nice day all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment